Regular service and calibration of all measuring instruments is essential to guarantee continued reliability of results, fast readings and certificates of compliance for your own quality system and audits.
We are able to offer a comprehensive range of UKAS Humidity Calibration services for the following instrument types and brands:
- Dewpoint Meters
- Dewpoint probes
- Humidity Meters
- Humidity & Temperature Data Loggers
- Humidity Probes
- Humidity Temperature Meter
- Moisture Analyser
- Relative Humidity Data Logger
- Relative Humidity Meters
- Temperature & Humidity Data Logger
- Temperature & Humidity Logger
- Temperature & Humidity Meter
- Temperature & Humidity Transmitter
- Thermohygrometer Humidity
- Transmitter Humidity & Temperature
- Transmitter Dewpoint
- Water Activity Meters
- ERH Meters
- AW Meters
We can also provide UKAS calibration for the following brands: Eltek, Rotronic, Vaisala, Hanwell
Novatron recommend 6 monthly service and calibration of all water activity meters which are used daily and annual for those used infrequently. Hand-held hygrometers and other instruments, at least annual calibration.
Our laboratory is accredited to provide UKAS & traceable calibrations to all the relevant standards giving you peace of mind.
Our team of experienced engineers are fully trained, carry many spares and are able to carry out most repair work at the time of the service.
Our database keeps your service & calibration records allowing us to contact you and book an engineer to visit in good time for when your maintenance is next due.
Traceable Calibration Certificates
All calibration is carried out against traceable standards and service reports and certificates are issued accordingly. UKAS calibration is optional in our own accredited laboratory. Traceable standards are used for temperature as well as humidity.
Your service and calibration is carried out in accordance with our own ISO 9001 quality system technical procedures.
Our UKAS calibration laboratory is accredited to ISO17025 for in house calibration services for the parameters of temperature & humidity. Please call us or e-mail so that our specialist team of experts can discuss your requirements.
- Humidity meters 6 – 98% RH range at 20°C or 25°C
- Calibration salts 6 – 98% RH range at 25°C
- Water activity or air humidity calibration salts
- Fast turnaround 2 – 5 working days normally
- Best measurement capabilities: ±0.2°C / 1.2 – 2.5%
All Novatron engineers are holders of the ECITB Health & Safety Passport and are fully trained for work with electrical appliances and in factory /public building environments. Risk assessements and method statements are available on request.
What to expect:
- Confirmation/reminder of scheduled visit
- Experienced field-service engineers visit your premises
- Cleaning, disinfection and de-scaling to ensure safety and efficiency
- Replacement of contaminated filters and evaporator mats
- Exchange of heavily scaled internal parts
- Repair and replacement of faulty components; common spares carried
- Recalibration of internal sensor / controller
- Full service and repair issued upon completion
ISO 9001 Certificate
Novatron Scientific, have been certified for ISO 9001 – Quality Management System via the British Standards Institution (BSI). We currently hold ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our thorough quality management procedures and processes guarantee the highest level of service to our customers.