Selecting the correct water activity meter
The LabStart-aW is an economical solution to precise, yet accurate water activity testing over the mid range only of 0.3 to 0.75 aW units.
The LabStart-aW excels with speed, high measurement accuracy, reproducibility and robustness.
Consequently this system sets new standards for the portable aW-value measurement and by far surpasses the precision and reliability of results provided by other portable aW / ERH% meters in the portable entry level meter market.
Supplied complete with calibration standard SAL-T 75% and sample cups.
Affordable, portable, precision water activity / ERH% meter
- Portable, light-weight design supplied with sample cups and calibration standards
- Fast equilibrium times as low as 5 mins, powders, solids or liquids
- Self-adjusting calibration against re-usable salts 33 & 75%with UKAS certification
- No sample temperature control
- For use 0.3 aW up to 0.75 aW (± 1% accuracy ) or 0-1.0 aW (± 3% accuracy)
- Calibration points at 33 & 75 % humidity standards
- UKAS certified calibration standard SAL-T 33 & 75 % included
- Fast stability quick setting 2 mins observation time
- Sensor protective filters EVC21 included for samples with non-aqueous volatiles