Calibration Salt Capsules (UKAS)
Novasina humidity standards are simple to re-use time and time again. Available with UKAS certificate. For use with air probes (salt pots).
For maximum service life, the humidity standards should be hermetically resealed immediately after use.
Fully encapsulated for safety and simplicity, no preparation and fully re-usable! Values available: 4%, 6%, 11%, 33%, 53%, 58, 75%, 84, 90% & 97%
Salt capsules for use on air humidity probes. For various humidity levels and fully certified
• Fully portable, optional UKAS calibration, use on-site or laboratory based
• No preparation, no mess, no power or auxiliary equipment needed
• Multiple, unlimited use, typically a 5 year life span
• Annual recalibration to ISO 17025 available
• Size: 18mm diameter by 55mm depth
• Simple to use and store
• Fully re-useable with re-sealing containers
• A full range of humidity values from 6% up to 97% humidity
• Calibration uncertainty typically +/- 1.7 % RH
• Health & safety (COSHH) material data sheets available with all calibration salts